Friday, July 29, 2005

I didn't really mean to do this...

I only wanted to leave a comment on someone's blog, but they wouldn't let me do that without creating an account. One thing led to another, and here I am, slightly startled, with a blog of my own.

I'd been idly toying with the idea of starting a blog, but concluded (though that's too firm a word for it) that I wouldn't update it often enough to make it worthwhile. I enjoyed writing a diary while at a previous job, but that was using someone else's time. My own is too precious to devote a lot of it to a blog. And many of the issues that were troubling me in those days have now receded, I'm glad to say.

Still, it might be fun. I read enough blogs as it is. Perhaps it's time I contributed something of my own.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 am, Blogger Alec said...

This is a test comment, to see what it looks like with the new colour scheme.

 
At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks good - don't worry about the frequency of posts - do what you want with it.
Sorry if it was my blog that meant you signed up to blogger - I thought I'd set it up so anyone could - I'll change it now.
Thanks for your comment - I really appreciate it - I love knowing people actually read it! I really would have liked to see the rainbow at Chatt Whit.
xxPen

 
At 10:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Alec - great to see you blogging and also to see all your other sites - eally very impressive
See you soon
love
Tone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home