Sunday, January 15, 2006

4 xxxx


've been tagged by yclepta to continue a meme where each person has to provide four examples from their lives under ten categories. These include jobs you've had, places you've lived and cars you've owned. Initial investigation shows that different bloggers adapt this meme in different ways. Some answer at length, others give short responses. Some people add their own categories.

My twist will be to use the original theme of this blog, reclaiming things lost or forgotten, as an excuse to reminisce at greater length than other people have done. Hey, if you're interested in four places where I've been on holiday, then you'll be interested in hearing a story or two about them. If you're not, then you wouldn't be interested in the meme at all.

I won't try to cover all of this in just one post - it will stretch over several days. I haven't decided yet in what order I'll respond to the categories, but I'll probably intersperse other topics to leaven the mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home