Sunday, April 30, 2006

allow me to elucidate...


ou may have spotted a recent trend in this blog, of posting photographs without description or comment. I'll tell you about these images soon, perhaps tomorrow even, but first a few words of explanation for those of you who missed the explanation I wrote before the start of the hiatus. (It could also be for anyone who's forgotten the explanation I wrote. I fully accept that remembering my previous posts probably isn't high on your list of things to remember.)

I resorted to the approach of posting images while I've been working in Liverpool. I haven't felt it appropriate to write about my work placement (but I will, as promised, point you in the direction of the website to which I contributed, once it's up and running), and there's been little time for anything else, either doing or writing about it. Still, I didn't abandon all thoughts of you completely, as I put some effort into the choice of images, as I shall explain next time, after I've finished today's explanation. (Perhaps I should also explain that I've succumbed to the cold being shared around the studio in Liverpool, and I may well be feverish. Or if not, at least a bit sniffly. And that may be why I'm rambling slightly.)

My days of commuting are now over, however. I certaainly won't miss the early starts, but the train journeys were more enjoyable than I expected - reading the newspaper on the way there and working on my laptop on the way home, either college assignments or freelance design work.

But now I can return to this business of blogging. I've misssed it, you know. Can you tell?

1 Comments:

At 5:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memories of memories . . . explanations of explanations . . . feverishness and sniffleness . . . I prescribe regular doses of Ibuprofen and a day or two tickling the cat, in front of the telly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home