Sunday, January 29, 2006

Plague!


ow, lots of people are contaminated by the '4 Things' meme. I'd seen others come down with it, such as Hellsbells, then Yclepta passed it to me. Even Jason Kottke, one of the big names in blogging, has been brought down by it, and it's mutated strangely in little.red.boat, becoming five and a half.

Jack Schofield of the Guardian has also been infected, though he's only a carrier, linking to seven others. He reckons that over a million people have been touched already, and he predicts (hopes) that it should be over by the end of the week.

It's intermittent on my blog, making it a long, slow, lingering experience. I tag blueshawk, just so I can say I've done my bit to pass it on, but only if he wants to be tagged. What will he make of it, I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home