Monday, February 06, 2006

All we need is the disco mirror ball...


very so often I find a logic or puzzle game that grabs my attention. Previous ones have included Hyperframe, Samorost 1 and 2, and Quest for the Rest. The latest one (discovered courtesy of Stumble Upon) requires you to bounce a laser beam off mirrors and refracting lenses to light up a number of bulbs. The challenge, of course, lies in efficient use of the limited number of lenses provided and the need to avoid hazards.

I've had a cold recently, and the game has helped me pass the time while I haven't felt up to doing anything important. So far, I've reached level 17 out of 25, though I've forgotten how I managed to solve levels 12, 15 and 16. Any help you can offer would be gratefully received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home