Monday, July 17, 2006

fingered balloons


hile I was in Edinburgh recently, I took some photographs as contributions to a couple of websites designed by Dave Wood. Dave was my tutor at college, and a great help to me in my studies, so I wanted to return the compliment where I could.

One of Dave's interests is encouraging other people to participate, to see what happens when control is relaxed, so he's set up several sites with different themes.

The first, I took it here, asks people to print out an image of a hot air ballon, take it somewhere, photograph it, and e-mail the result.

The next, Where's your finger been? is similar, but the theme is a face drawn on a finger. I hadn't appreciated that a series of photos forming a story or adventure was what was wanted, so I submitted only the one.

The others, which I haven't contributed to yet, are Fabulous Buildings and Strange Semiotics.

Why not visit some or all of these sites, and contribute your images?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home