Thursday, November 03, 2005

Doing My Bit for Web 2.0

I had a tutorial today at College with Tony, who's leading the research module. Following my recent exploration, I suggested that I choose Web 2.0 as my topic, which Tony accepted. We agreed that I could spend the rest of the year following progress and charting developments as they occur, which I find quite exciting.

It only struck me afterwards that since blogging is part of Web 2.0, I could use this blog as part of my research. This means that you could be part of it too, by commenting on my posts. I'm not promising instant world-wide recognition for any or all of you, but participating in the growing democracy is surely a worthwhile activity?

I'm still evaluating Flock, by the way, and del.icio.us. I think I need to utilise their features far more before it would be fair for me to comment on either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home