Wednesday, May 17, 2006

nothing

I feel slug-like this morning. The past fortnight has been focused almost entirely on completing college work for yesterday's deadline. The digital portfolio is burned to disk, the presentation on my recent work placement is over, and all of the associated paperwork - learning agreement, self-assessment form, reflective log, evidence portfolio, student feedback form, employer appraisal, tutor appraisal, company report - has been printed, assembled and submitted.

All that remains is an essay to complete for Friday and the End of Year show next month.

Of course, that's not really all that remains. There's all the stuff I've been neglecting for so long, plus work to find and job application forms to complete. But this morning I'm going to do nothing. I'm not even going to look for a drop-cap image to start this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home