Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lost Momentum

I haven't posted for a while, partly because of preparations for the Open Day at Chatterley Whitfield, which went very well, thank you, despite the heavy rain. 108 visitors - nearly our maximum capacity of 120.

The other reason for lack of posts is that I started back at College again last week. The resumption of getting up at 5.45 was a bit of a shock. (I realise that some of you might think that student life is easy, so I must be referring to rising at 5.45pm, but I assure you that it is the other. If I set off after 7am, heavy traffic on the M6 means I hit St Helens in the rush hour.)

Anyway, I feel that this blog has suffered a temporary loss of momentum. We'll just have to see how much time and energy I can find for it in the forthcoming weeks.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor fellow - 5:45! I'm not sure I could cope with that....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home