Monday, February 27, 2006

Another Place


t's taken much longer than I expected, but I've finally finished re-working the interface I designed for College using my photographs of Anthony Gormley's Another Place. It's now uploaded for people to test. (It took a long time because I felt I had to re-vamp my website as well before encouraging anyone to visit. It's not complete yet, but the general design is there.)

My Anthony Gormley piece was created for a module on Interaction Design, but the module was too short for any user-testing. I'm sure it could be improved in all sorts of ways, so I'd be grateful if you would have a look at the piece and send me your comments - on any aspect, but especially on the navigation system. And please don't be polite. Constructive criticism will be welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home