Friday, March 31, 2006

The illusion of life


ou may have noticed that I haven't been posting much recently. As I suspected, travelling to and from Liverpool every day leaves me with little time, energy or inclination to write.

Nevertheless, I'm really enjoying my work placement. The people in the studio are friendly and encouraging, and so far I've mostly been drawing small frame-by-frame animations to add little points of interest in the background of a website that has a hand-drawn feel to it. I've done very little of this sort of animation before, and I'm learning a lot.

This is ideal training - the animations won't be the main focus of attention, so they're to be kept short and simple. The website won't go live for a while yet, but if any of my work survives the final cut, I'll let you know when it does.

The studio produces some marvellous design, and it's inspiring even to be a tiny part of it.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babylicious,

You're doing just fine!

Looking forward to seeing your work.

PS Could do with a Photoshop tutorial, if you're up for it . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home