Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quarter century


ot only is it twenty-five years since I previously went to Barcelona, but not a single one of the other students on this trip was even born then (and even one of the lecturers was only a year old.)

I had a great time, ate well, saw lots of things, and took lots of photos. It will take a while to sort through them all, but I'll post some eventually.

I'm back now, and I start my six-week work placement tomorrow, which means commuting between Stoke and Liverpool every day. I may not have much time or energy left for blogging, though. We'll just have to see how it works out.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see you and your photographs soon...

 
At 9:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...oh and glad you had a good time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home