Saturday, June 03, 2006

promises, promises


should learn not to promise that I'll write about something specific here. My previous entry ended with the declaration that I would write about my experience of handling bees, and ever since, I've been struggling with what is probably the hardest post I've tried to compose so far.

I don't understand why I should find it so difficult. It's not as if handling bees was an unpleasant experience - quite the opposite. It wasn't an intensely private or personal experience either.

My only suggestion is that the contrast with the complicated discussion in the classroom, especially the video on rearing queen bees, was so strong that it feels beyond words. Not much use, I know. Sorry. Perhaps when I've more experience of handling bees I'll return to the topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home