Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Crimson Role



e were given our first stop-motion exercise on Thursday, to encourage us to try out the software and experiment. The task was to create a three second animation of our names.

I cut letters out of a newspaper and moved them around, but to make it slightly more interesting, I decided to start from an anagram. I spent a few minutes experimenting during the lunch break, and surprised myself by how many I managed to create:

- A crimson role
- No molar cries
- Cool arm risen
- Sir cream loon
- More clarions
- Moron is clear
- Roman orc lies
- Manors or lice
- More solar inc
- Romel crams in
- Cram loo rinse

The first one on the list is my favourite, so that's the one I used in the animation, though I quite like the second one as well.

What anagrams can you make from your name? If you're struggling with a short name, try using middle names as well.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is very obscure - lots of n's

VENN TYNE PINC

PINCE VENT NYN

If I add Elizabeth my middle name -

ZEN BATH NILE PENT VEIN CY

CAVE ZENITH PET NINNY BEL

according to http://www.mbhs.edu/~bconnell/cgi-bin/anagram.cgi? - I could have PVC TEN YEN INN !

 
At 3:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some corkers! How about:

A BAD JEER IN SLUR
A BLADES INJURER
A BALD JEER RUINS
A LESBIAN DR JURE
A LASER BIRD JUNE
A JAB IDLE NURSER
A JAB DEN RULE SIR
A BRA RENDS JULIE


from Wordsmith.org

 
At 1:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that -

"A crimson role" no molar cries,
Cool arm risen,
Sir Cream Loon, "More clarions!"
"Moron is clear" Roman orc lies
Manors or lice,
More solar inc Romel crams in
Cram loo rinse.

- will in later years be properly recognised for the the great early 21st century masterpiece it so clearly is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home