Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost for Words

I'm obviously not really lost for words, because I'm managing to find the ones that you're reading right now, but I've recently discovered Anonymous Lawyer's blog, which takes my breath away. I don't care whether it's fictional or not, that's not the point. The point is that he's so open about being so nasty and working for a firm that treats its employees so badly. Such frankness is rare, and quite fascinating in a morbid, car-crash sort of way.

He removed the ability to post comments at the end of 2004, and I like the resulting purity of his blog. I'm keen to see each example of cruelty, just to remind myself to be thankful I'm not part of such an organisation and lifestyle.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right it is fascinating - and I feel sure he being is ironic - why would you blog about being such a shit in a world of shits - surely if you were like the character he portrays you would be self-aggrandising, not so unremittingly frank about your shortcomings as a human being. The defining characteristic of being a shit is an almost complete lack of self-awareness.
Whatever, I shall be visiting regularly to find out just how shitty he is being... ta for the link
t

 
At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good blog. It's probably bogus and sounds a bit "American Psycho" but maybe it's not. I'm definitely going to keep reading it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home