Monday, September 26, 2005

Phood and Fotografy

I met up with a fair proportion of the readership of this blog yesterday. In fact, since Tony and Penny both have blogs of their own, it was probably an inadvertent blogmeet. We went to the food festival in Nantwich, primarily to take photographs, but the once inside the large marquee, the food tended to take over. A lot of it was expensive and inconsequential, and the marquee became hot and stifling, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, and ate some delicious ice cream and chocolates.

It was also good to see how other people approach the business of taking photographs. I particularly admire Tony's ability to take surprise portraits and talk reassuringly to his 'victims' afterwards. I would like to include a couple of my images in this post, but for some reason they're not appearing.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ta for your appreciation of my photographic derring-do - unfortunately I forgot I had turned off autofocus and the image was unusably fuzzy.
Hope you manage to get some pics to show soon - looking forward to seeing them....
Thanks for a great day and lots of laughs
T

 
At 9:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW have you tried setting up a "flikr" account to publish your photos?
t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home